Kardashians *Famous Brownies*
4 1-ounce squares unsweetened chocolate
2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 12-ounce package mini semisweet chocolate chips
Confectioner’s sugar (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Microwave the unsweetened chocolate and butter together and set aside.
3. In the bowl of a food processor, process the eggs and vanilla.
4. Slowly add the sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth.
5. Add the melted chocolate slowly through feeding tube and process until smooth.
6. Add the walnuts and chocolate chips one ingredient at a time and pulse to mix.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
8. When cool, cut into squares and sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar if desired.